Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
New mom Gisele Bundchen launched her latest line of Ipanema flip flops, a collaboration with Grendene, Brazil's largest shoe company. Th...
-
Michelle Trachtenberg Hairstyle Like many celebrities, Michelle Trachtenberg is seen as a trendsetter, and one of her most striking feature...
-
Bobbi Brown's new line of brightening skincare includes a hydrating lotion, intensive serum, moisture cream, SPF 50 face base, and a sp...
-
Essie's new Resort Collection is a set of four nail polish colors that remind us of our last beach trip and make us crave another: Lap...
-
Here are some of the cute Asian girl hairstyles . Long sleek hairstyle is popular in Asian countries. Most of the Asian girls have very...
-
Celebrity Hairstyles Blog Hair Styles Galleries: Short Hairstyles
-
GOOD LORD why do they keep shoving this woman down our throats?! Not that I ever watch her, she irritates the hell outta me. What I have see...
-
We always travel with our portable speakers; because they sound better than most clock radio versions you find in hotel rooms. Plus, we lov...
-
We're gearing up for the next movie installment of Sex and the City this summer. Here's a new way: the Cosabella for SATC Cutie/Boo...
-
MAC's new Prep for Colour collection centers around their new Skin Brightening Serum. We love the way a good primer smooths your skin a...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
From one extreme to another ....
I know I take you guys all over the place on my blog .... everywhere from my insomnia to my childhood stories to my VENTING and my hopelessly unrealistic desire for Viggo Mortensen. But I read something today that was soooooo beautiful that I wanted to share it with all of you. I'm an avid reader and a lot of that reading has to do with spirituality. However, sometimes I have to take a break from
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
!--- START OF CPX24 CODE ---
script type=textjavascript
username=viean
script
script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript
!--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---
0 comments:
Post a Comment